OUTRIDERS Game Developed By People Can Release on April 1, 2021, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Stadia. Game Watch to see what’s in store with your Every faction Gameplay Video Only on PlayStation Blog. The announcement trailer shows a teaser of the game running on a DualShock 4 and can be playing by mouse and keyboard.
Outriders Game Trailer
PS3 Test Fire Play the game for yourself Unlock exclusive multiplayer content for your PSN account Official MP5 Images of the new pre-order weapons. These images are not final and may be subject to change. Your favorite Factions in gameplay Recreate mission sequences and take over game-scored objectives More than destruction. Download Shooting games.
It is a multiplayer survival game where one player controls the ship, taking off and returning, while another navigates, defends, and takes pictures. It uses the DualShock 4’s vibration features for action and to position the ship, a second player can aim the camera by moving the DualShock 4 and using the touchpad. There is a jetpack function too so you can leap high in the air to strike at your enemy.
OUTRIDERS Game System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, or Windows 10
- CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz or better processor or Pentium 3, 2.4GHz, Core Duo, 1.6GHz, or Celeron processor or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Drive Space: 20 GB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 7870 or higher
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible or OpenGL Support compatible sound card
- Internet Connection Required to download optional game support files