Rising Storm 2 Vietnam is a first-person shooter game and it developed by Antimatter Games and it interactive co-published by Tripwire iceberg Interactive co-published by Tripwire Interactive and the sequel set during the Vietnam War with the asymmetric gameplay. It was released in 2017 available for multiplayer mode for different platforms like MS Windows.
Rising Storm 2 Vietnam Game Trailer
Rising Storm 2 Vietnam Gameplay
In Rising Storm 2 Vietnam game players can make the era-specific weapons and automatic rifles the flamethrower and machine guns. The first time players are able to control airborne vehicles and transport helicopter weapons for the debuts of Rising Storm 2: Vietnam. It allows a wide array of weapons and a large amount of head and lower body and also customization of skin.
see more: oceanofgames
A squad game allows the player to customize a squad and work closer with better team cohesion. The multiplayer maps are larger vertical dynamics. The maps are based on real locations during the War and three themes rural, jungle, and urban. The game was launched with eight maps and includes three modes like Territories, Skirmish, and Supremacy. Rising Storm 2: Vietnam’s multiplayer 64 players against the south and north Vietnam War conflict. Each faction has unique abilities and it reflects upon the asymmetrical nature. The players can select the National Liberation Front(NLF) against the United States Army.
Rising Storm 2 Vietnam Multiplayer Mode
- The Territories: One of the standard games and it has two game modes in series. To win, the attacking team must capture all the objectives on the map round ends. The defenders can hold on besieged objectives to break and successfully lockdown.
- Supremacy: A New mode in the franchise with capture objectives the map and earning points based on the number. The team can win the game with a greater score. And this tiebreaker also applied.
- Skirmish: The Skirmish take Supremacy with five rounds and smaller maps for official 8 players teams. It takes over an objective spawns.
- Campaign: the Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad and the Rising Storm campaign both the teams and it matches to gain on the map.
Rising Storm 2 Vietnam System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7(64-bit)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
- Free Disk Space: 12 GB