The Rayman Arena is a multiplayer racing game developed and published by Ubisoft. This game has two versions the first is original PS 2 and MS Windows with exclusive content. It was released on 30 November 2001. The GameCube requires the player to complete four game modes. It has three difficulties to beat the game.
Rayman Arena Game Trailer
Rayman Arena Gameplay
Rayman Arena is a racing game developed by UbiSoft Shanghai. It has different features The game remake of PlayStation and racing half Teensies replaced and edited the introduction movie. This game support two players and PS hardware limitations.
- This game has New Murphy explains the basic game types.
- Designs and modified for some levels
- New unlockable skins and playable new character
- It has new Race Exhibition level
- New Battle Exhibition levels
- This game has born to slide and renamed speed stress.
- This game of five-game modes like Lums, Kill Tine, Capture the fly, training, Poplopoi.
The assumed role of eight characters and Rayman, Globox with Pirate Razobeard. Each of these characters has different skills and traits. They may run and shoot among other things. The game offered arenas for battles mode it has 12 racing tracks for the race mode.
Most Download Games GTA San Andreas free for PC.
Rayman Arena Game System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7(64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: 100 DirectX 8. 0 Compatible
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB